Why is in home pet care a good alternative?
- Pets stay in a secure, familiar environment
- Pets follow their customary diet and routine
- Pets avoid exposure to illness and parasites from other animals
- Pets receive loving individual attention
- Pets left in unfamiliar places often have stress and anxiety
Who needs in home pet care?
- Those who don't want to impose on family or friends to pet sit
- Those who are new to the area
- Those who work long hours
- Those who have pets needing medication while they're at work
- Those who have a new puppy or kitten that needs extra attention
- Those who don't want to wait until a kennel is open to pick up their pet
- Those who want to travel with peace of mind, knowing that their pets are safe, nurtured and protected
Can you provide pet sitting services even if we aren't leaving home?
There may be other instances that require help with your pet - illness and accidents happen and it may be difficult for you to care for your pet. Tail Wagging can help!
Can you turn on/off lights while I'm gone so it looks like my home is lived in?
Besides the services listed, are there others like watering plants?
Additional services can be discussed in the initial visit.